Twitter–powered healthcare marketing
We specialize in Twitter engagement for healthcare brands. We understand Twitter and social media, but also bring years of experience in healthcare and pharma marketing. We help you navigate the regulatory issues and build an effective Twitter presence.
Whether it’s a disease awareness program or a new product launch, we’ll help you integrate and use Twitter in your marketing and sales plan:
- Find relevant, interested and influential users
- Build a base of followers on Twitter
- Run a messaging program
- Engage with followers to create advocates
- Build and manage Twitter engagement websites
- Integrate sales forces into the Twitter program
Your time is limited, yet managing a growing base of followers on Twitter can be consuming. We make managing your online healthcare community simple, with a set of custom tools and services:
- Tools to manage followers
- Tools to handle customer service and direct messaging
- Automated messaging – intelligent scheduling and publication of tweets
- Regular reports and debriefing sessions
- Twitter in your inbox- an email summary of your key Twitter activities by email.
We’ll train your staff to manage an ongoing Twitter program or, if you prefer, we’ll handle the entire program for you.
Before a single tweet is sent, we work closely with you to develop a comprehensive Twitter campaign that is integrated with your overall sales and marketing plans and any other social media programs. We understand the challenges of the healthcare regulatory environment and will help you define rules of engagement which keep your Twitter strategy fully compliant. Results will be closely measured and monitored, allowing a process of continued optimization and improvement. You’ll have a set of clear reports and hard data to work with and share within your organization.
How can we help? Learn about the services we provide to make your Twitter program a success
Ready to talk? Get in touch with us for a free phone consultation.